Struggles



It's been a year since the last post. I was doing fine in Architecture studies.... Well to be frank, not even close to what I'd expected. Studying has become a source of torture to me. I'm not being able to get the passion in studying anymore.

I'm not managing my time well. That's the real truth. I've been slacking behind, doing random thoughts, wasting the blessed time to do unblessed things, fortifying myself from the reality. Am I suppose to be in this state? Blaming towards my own incapabilities? I've faith on Jesus, but what I've been doing is pulling myself away from that. Since 2nd year started, I'm not being concentrated in my studies.

And now, 2nd year is going to end soon, with another week towards the end of the project, I believe I will be freed from intensive bombardment of projects. One thing I'm not quite sure is, am I good enough to be considered 'graduated' from 2nd year? If I'm going to use all the contains I have in me to continue 3rd year, will I be able to make it for it? How about the following year? I began to doubt myself. And this will leads to self-centrifugation and egos...

I need to talk to God about all this. Sure He will know the answers.